Panda And Cheeky

PANDA AND CHEEKY


Once upon a time a monkey named Cheeky was a very little monkey. Every day he went to monk school and do you know why he was named Cheeky because he was the funniest monkey and a chit chat monkey. One normal day a new student named Panda came to the monk school and Panda’s parents were that lazy because they sent Panda to a monkey school!!! Cheeky didn’t like him but he had a plan to talk Panda into doing bad stuff!!! Panda was so friendly he gave Cheeky a 100 dollar gift voucher and Panda said thanks for being nice to me. That afternoon Panda asked cheeky to come over tonight. All Cheeky said was ‘umm ok I will’. Panda was so exited he told Mrs Mall ‘I am the luckiest panda in the world’. That night Panda took Cheeky to his home. When Cheeky saw it he said ‘oh my gosh you have a water pool and a slide, you are lucky’. Cheeky ran back to his home and got his bikinis and ran straight back. When Panda saw Cheeky they both ran straight in the water pool. When Cheeky got out he felt so cold so he took off his bikinis and said ‘I can’t run out like this so he picked a leaf and draped it around him. ‘That’s better’ said Cheeky now I have to go, bye. Just then Panda ran up to him and gave him a great big hug. Cheeky said, ‘what are you doing? I am giving you a friendship hug. A what! said Cheeky. Then Cheeky ran as fast as he could. The next day Cheeky played with Panda and Cheeky said ‘I love you’ and Panda said ‘me too’. Now Cheeky never ever played with any one except Panda.


THE END




FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!