Sam And Oscar- The Space Astronauts

One day Sam and his dog Oscar decided to go on a journey to outer space but first they had to prepare.
“Let’s go to the rocket” said Sam. So they started to walk to the rocket and strapped in and got ready for takeoff. They strapped in and began to press buttons
“Okay are you Ready?” Asked Sam.
“WOoF WOoF” Replied Oscar.
“Okay 5, 4, 3, 2 1, Blast off” he said.
So as they flew off out of earth they slowly began to lose Gravity and things began to float about the cabin. Oscar Jumped out of his doggy chair and tried to jump up and stop all of the things from floating but suddenly Oscar started floating so he began to bark for help so Sam had to stop . . . but where? How?
He decided to stop on the moon, so he flew through the stars as fast as he could and got closer and closer. Suddenly he heard a loud bang and became very worried, then he started to smell smoke. He had to crash land on the moon
“Oh no, where going down OSCAR!” Sam said anxiously. Then the rocket began to go really fast as they came into the moon and then they touched base and went crashing into the rocky surface. He looked around and all he could see was dust. “Oh No” Sam said. He picked up Oscar and opened the door to see the damage.
He stepped out of the rocket and looked around then on the corner of his eye he saw fire. He put Oscar down then all of a sudden Oscar began to run off. Sam quickly put the fire out and went running after Oscar
“OSCAR, come back NOW!” He yelled, then ran behind him. Then he saw a green and orange alien patting Oscar, “I Come in peace” said Sam scared. Then there was silence and then the alien began to put the dog down. BAM, the alien was gone and he took Oscar what was Sam to do? He sat down and began to cry, then all of a sudden a huge space ship came down and sucked him up. From that day on he had never been seen again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!