Zyrus The Pilot

On a beautiful Friday Zyrus the pilot decided to go for a day trip to the jungle. So he fuelled his little charter plane, got some food from the store, and then he went to the plane. He said goodbye to the people and took off. As he was flying, suddenly a big wind blew him back and forth then he was having trouble with the plane. The engine turned off on him, so he had no choice but to pray and wait for something to happen. He just waited and waited and waited, until a strange wind blew the plane softly into a tree and got stuck. When he got out he had nowhere to go, so he camped there for a night. Later on during the night when he was sleeping he could hear the trees. It was like they were whispering to each other. He knew if he got scared that will make him more panicked. All he could do was pray and just wait again. That night was very cold and dark and all he could hear was scary noises coming from the forest trees. He just felt tired and couldn’t wait up for that long so he just went to sleep. The next day he got up and the first thing he did was he went for the plane to see what wrong with it and maybe fix it. Until he got hungry and went around the jungle looking for food or fruit, and he found some so he had his breakfast and went back to the plane and then he found the problem. The gear stick was broken so he fixed it and packed his things and went back and thanked the Lord for watching over him.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!