David's Adventures


Once there was a grasshopper called David. He was looking for his friend. His name was Fred. He was a frog. Then David found a caterpillar. He asked the caterpillar if he knew where Fred was but he didn’t know. Then he found Fred at the pond.

The next day, David wanted to join in the Cicada Hunting Competition. He had to pay them $2000. Then, the hunt was on! He flew over mountains and over the Seven Seas just to find one Cicada but he didn’t find one so he looked on the moon. He looked between Planet Mars and Planet Earth and under his monkey bars. Then he found it, the perfect one! He brought it back. He won the competition.

One day, when David was only 25, his Mum and Dad wanted him to play rugby league but David said “NO” and then David’s Mum and Dad said, “If you don’t go you won’t do any more soccer” so then he had to do it. So then he said, “Yes” so they joined him up with the code. Then on Mondays he got to do Rugby league training. He loved it so much that he wanted to play it until he was dead. Then he played the real game on Saturday and he did the first tackle of the whole entire game. He kicked a goal twice and he scored five tries. Then they won 24-20.
They got the big trophy.
THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!