I Am Diffrent

Hello, I am Matilda Jane Roberts and I am different. I play like all the other girls who seem to have so much fun but they havn't seen how good it is to do what they do. You see, I have had cancer for eighty percent of my life and I have no limit to what I can do. My Mother and Father fond out when I was about two and they were distraught when they were told I have Leukemia, My father cried for almost a month. I all most died twice when I was seven and ten but I am eleven now so I am happy nothing has effected me yet. When i first whent to school when i was six, kids didn't want to go near me because they thought it was catchable, wel I want to tell everyone it's not and if you know someone who has cancer it doesnt affect their personality except some times they might get a bit emotional. Some people dont understand it doesent insantly make you die it just makes more difficult paths on your way to freedom but its pefectly fine because when you reach the top you ge intrinsic rewards.

Well I have made it go away for now by operations but it won't see the last of me. I better go now it is time for school and remember you have the best thing possible.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!