Kirsty's Torture

Kirsty struggled as she was chained to the cold stone wall. Long claws came at her fame and left long red marks on her cheeks. She screamed and tears rolled down her cheek mixing with her blood.
“Wimp,” Kirsty heard a low voice mumble, it belonged to the demon that had hit her. He said something else but it was blocked out be a growl.
Kirsty looked around but it was too dark for her to see anything. She listened to see if she could hear what was going on. Other than the growling she could hear breathing, some footsteps and metal clanging together.
All of a sudden she felt something very cold touch her left shoulder, a knife cutting through her skin, pain searing through her.
“Stop!” She heard someone cry out. She didn’t think it was her but she was still relieved. “This would be more fun if they could see each other.” Kirsty felt a frown on her face as the room lit up and she notices her cousin, Kane’s, face.
The second Kane saw Kirsty her struggled to save her. But as human as these demons looked, their strength was too much for even him. He stared at Kirsty helplessly as she was tortured.
Travis opened his eyes and sighed, climbed out of his bed, walked to his wardrobe and threw on some clothes.
Travis liked to drive, no matter what the circumstances; it always gave him time to think. Tonight he had plenty to think about as he sped down roads.
His power, though not very different for someone of his species, was indeed helpful. It allowed him to know what was happening to people in his family as he slept, it had proven very helpful in the past and very helpful now. He usually used this power to keep an eye on his daughter, Kirsty, mostly because she didn’t know he was her father.
Travis got angrier as he thought about what was happening to her. Pitiful lower level demons, they’ve always liked to torture people, but who do they think they are? How dare they lay a hand on his daughter?
Of coarse they might not know who she is, but Travis doubted it. They would have sensed his blood, they probably thought it would be funny to torture somebody part demon. They thought they could get away with it, they were wrong. The demons made a mistake, a mistake they would pay for with their lives.
Kane heard someone come through the door. He turned, only to be hit by the demon holding him down.
“Let them go,” he heard the man say, “NOW!” He yelled; all the demons left the room. Kane got quickly and helped Kirsty out of the chains, holding her up. He stared at the man before him.
“Get out of here before I change my mind,” he said to Kane. Something in his eyes told Kane that he wouldn’t.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!