Maneisha's Downfall

“WHOOSH” went the fairies wings hard at work. They were building a concert hall for entertainment at the fairy garden. There was already one there but it looked at Reid the King fairy funny, so he knocked it down. Everyone was scared of him, there was about three fairies left in the kingdom as the rest of them looked at him funny. Maneisha the Thumbelina Ballerina was meant to be doing a concert but since the other concert hall was knocked down she had to spend the time in jail until her next concert. In the jail Maneisha only got to eat brussel sprouts, and to drink- her bath water and Reid the King Fairy was GENEROUS today!
The day finally came after three years, Maneisha got out of the prison to put on her next concert- she was extremely nervous. Once every one was there, Ryan the Pixie Princess announced into the microphone
“Ladies and Gentle-fairies, could you please put your wings together for Maneisha the Thumbelina Ballerina!” Reid the King Fairy focused on her as he had memorized all of the dance steps.
The concert finally begun and Maneisha started dancing. She was doing well at first, but she put her foot 15° out of place so Reid the King Fairy stopped the whole concert.
“Bahahaha! You did a step wrong! I hereby banish you from the Fairy Garden!” Maneisha was immediately in tears as she walked shamefully out of the Fairy Garden.
Maneisha was so scared- it was so dark and she thought she saw a tuft of hair in the distance. She ran towards the hair...... “Boo!” It was Dillon the Hairy Toadstool! Maneisha declared “Well I am slightly hungry...” So she started nibbling at Dillon’s toe.
“What’s this!” Dillon roared and he immediately kicked her away, and she flew as far and fast away from all this terribleness.
She was flying through the air when all of a sudden ‘THUD’ she landed right at the Fairy Garden’s tall, rustic gates and she bumped into Ryan the Pixie Princess.
“I was just about to go look for you!” Ryan exclaimed
“I am a grown person; I can take care of myself!” Maneisha retorted.
So Ryan the Pixie Princess sneaked her back in the garden and she got a new haircut along with a new outfit and so it was that she lived in fear for the rest of her life hiding from Reid the King fairy.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!