The Magic Box

The Magic Box

There was a little girl called Alice.
Alice lived in a little house and she had a friend called Katie. Alice was very pretty and had Katie always at her side.




One day Alice woke up and saw that all her stuff was gone. Katie came by Alice’s house and they saw that the only thing in Alice’s room was a box.



Katie opened the box and there was a picture of Alice, Katie and a person they didn’t know.
Alice and Katie were very worried.

Katie thought that they went crazy and they already knew that person, but Alice knew that was not right.

So Alice went down to the kitchen and asked ”Mum ….. do we have any…....AAAAAAHHHHH!!!”

Alice’s mum was not Alice's mum it was a stranger!
“Hello love.”
“I’m not your daughter” said Alice in a frightened voice.
“you are now” said the stranger [AKA fake mum.] Alice was very scared so she called Katie for help. Katie came down to see what the problem was and when Katie saw the problem she tried to help Alice but the stranger said she was puny and then pushed her away.



Then Alice realized she was getting taken to a dungeon. Alice did not understand because she did not live near a dungeon so it was kind of confusing for Alice.


When Katie got up Alice was already gone and then Katie heard screaming and it sounded like Alice’s parents, so Katie went looking for them.

Later on Alice actually found out a way to get out of the dungeon, Alice found a hole in the cell she was in, and managed to crawl through it.


When it came to Katie she was still looking for Alice’s parents but a couple of minutes later she found them.

Alice’s parents told Alice and Katie who the fake mum was ”it is the Hobo that lives up the street.” Said Alice’s mum.
“Yea but what are we going to do about the dungeon next door” said Alice
“We could always just ask the builders up the road for something that could knock the dungeon down” said Katie.

So Alice, Katie, Alice’s Mum and Alice’s Dad all went down the street to ask the builders for a bulldozer.
But unfortunately the builders were finished with the building that they were doing.


Katie was confused because the builders only started 2 hours ago. Alice did not know what was going on with this day but now she was used to it.

By now it was time to go to bed.

The next morning Alice’s lamp was switching on and off on and off while nobody was touching it, Katie came over and tried to see what the problem was and then she realized that someone was playing with the plugs so Alice and Katie tried to put the plugs back.


Alice and Katie hated electronics so Alice just had to cope with it.

It was just a dream.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!