Rampage

Rampage
Once at a zoo in America, there were a family of three. A father, mother and daughter were all excited to see the primates, so they walked to the section where most of the primates and some other creatures were.
They got to the first enclosure and saw the sign saying “Sloth”. The father said “nothing to see here, just some dopey sleeping animal that does nothing but eat, sleep and poop!” so they moved along to the next enclosure without their enthusiastic excitement. The sloth that was in it’s tree opened it’s left eye as it heard a “thump” from the enclosure next door.
The family that went by the sloth’s enclosure was now up to the Gorilla’s enclosure. The father said “now this is more like it” as he aproached the fence with a ten metre drop down to the enclosure.
But the mother said “ Where is the male? All I can see are women and children”
The daughter read the sign and said “There is suposed to be one male. They call it the Silverback”
“THUMP! THUMP! THUMP!”
“Holly Molly!” exclaimed the father.
Suddenly a big black hairy beast comes slowly out of the cage puffing smoke from its nostrils. The beast was a three metre tall Silverback Gorilla. It had a long silver stripe across the back of its spine. The father laughed at the great beast. The family shreiked in terror as the predator aproached the 10 metre wall.
The Silverback gorilla pulled its fist back and punched the wall.
BANG!
Cement went everywhere. Zoo keepers were running everywhere trying to control the gorilla with tranqulizers but it jumped over their heads and ran towards the city. The family that had seen the demolition caused by the gorilla were in their car hurrying to get back to their hotel. but they didnt know they had an extra passenger on the roof of their car!
The silverback Gorilla made his way towards the gate of the zoo. He stopped within a metre of the gate and kicked it with his right foot, hurling the gate 100m down the carpark smashing four cars and impaling a lamp post as well. The Silverback saw a hotel 230 metres high. It was the hotel the frightened family was staying at and they had just arrived.
The family got out of the car to have a super fast blur come off the top of their car and shoot into the hotel up the stairs to the top of the building.
The Silverback saw a sloth on top of the building looking over the edge. The gorilla got angry as the sloth poked his tounge out at him. The gorilla picked up a car and threw it at him. The sloth evaded him. He grabbed the car and rode it down the side of the hotel like a skateboard. The sloth jumped and kicked the gorilla in the face knocking him out.
He then gained rank of town hero.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!