Inspiration

Finalist in the 'Something With Bite 2010' competition

Inspiration is the gentle heat of the sand against your bare legs on a balmy, peaceful summer’s evening.

It is the quiet whispers of the cool,summer air swiftly passing your ears, enticing you to dream and imagine endless possibilities.

Inspiration is watching the waves crash magnificently in the tumbling surf, before they curl and creep towards the shore,
ending in a glistening trickle of ocean that melts into the soft sand.

It is that moment at dusk when the sunset creates a rainbow of glorious, tanned colours that give a dream-like glow to the sky.

Inspiration is the end of the day, when the warmth of the sun and the serene beauty of the scene before you, makes you feel like anything is possible.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!