Bad Dream

This morning, when I opened the curtains the sky was green. My mouth fell open. My friend Danny and I had planned a picnic by the river. I rang Danny but the voice that answered sounded nothing like him. I was horrified. I sprinted to his home. I rang the door bell, and some open the door, the someone was not Danny or his parents. “Who are you?” I cried. “I am...Penny Sweet. Who are you?” Penny Sweet asked kindly. She was old, short, polite, smiling, chubby, friendly and she looked dull too. I thought. You can hear these weird sounds from her house; you could hear some screaming, squealing and deafening noises. “My name is ......”Before I finished my sentence I ran off. I was feeling outraged as I ran off. You can obviously tell I was confused. When I arrived at my house .I ran to the bathroom, and looked in the mirror. My face was different. I had black eyes and darker skin. “I look like Micheal Jackson” I yelled amazed. I walked slowly downstairs while thinking about the green sky. I started studying about the green sky. I went to the library and found some books on the earth. I researched about the sky and colours it could be come. When unexpectedly I heard a whispering of a voice just like my mothers saying, “Wake up, Come on, get up, we need to go out to go shopping!” Suddenly I open my eyes and found out it was a nightmare.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!