I Got Caught

I heard screeching of cars outside. I was just shutting down my computer when the door at the front of house nearly burst off its hinges. Police were everywhere. There was nowhere to hide. I was going to jail.
I was selling illegal software on a website, software that no one knew about except the police. I got thousands of dollars by selling the software. It was great. I could buy whatever things people dream to get, until a snitch told the police about me.
Jail was terrible. Everything was mouldy. I so badly wanted to escape. The time was nearing I had been here for 3 months. I knew every nook and cranny there was. I was going to escape while going to the yard. I hated it in the yard. Everything was rusty. The weights, basketball hoops and the fence were rusty.
Today was the day I was going to escape, I was in the pipes when the alarm went off. I stopped dead in my tracks.
There were people everywhere. I sprinted, got out, then ran. I sneaked past the guards. I got past the gate. I was home free! Just then the guards appeared out of nowhere but missed me. When I got home they never found me again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!