Dancing In The Spotlight

Dancing in the spotlight
I remember the first time danced, it made me fell free. I will never forget it.

I had been begging my mum since I was a little girl. After years of nagging my mum put me in a dancing school, Two weeks after enrolling me, my mum got a call, it was the dancing school. I just made it in. I was so happy that I made it into JYTSMP dancing school.

It was the first day of dancing; it felt like the first day of school. At first I did not have any friends, but by the end of class I had more friends than I needed. It took a lot of practise to get a lot of the hard trickrs. It came to the concert, the class was getting harder. A lot of the kids stoped dancing 4 weeks before the concert so we needed to change half of the dance.

It was the day of the concert I was nervous as I walked on the stage, my heart was pounding. I could see all of the eyes looking at me. Half way into the dance I fell down, every one was laughing, instead of just felling I made it look like it was a part of the dance.

I learnt to go for it, not to hold back. To try now things that I think I can not do. Most of the Arco tricks we did I was not sure that I would be that good; I just said to myself ‘I can do it.’ It changed my life because now it plays a part in my life.

I have never forgotten the first time I danced or how I felt dancing on stage.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!