A Characters Torture

A boy stood on a stage, he had short blond hair, “Hi everyone, I’m the main character of some story, my life sucks, and I have some evil guy to kill, it’s really not my fault, but rather my authoress’, she need ‘plot’ which evolves killing off everyone I care about.” He sighed.

“At least you actually get to do something,” a raven-haired girl said, “I spend all my time in some castle being held hostage so that YOU can come save me, just before they kill me, I’m practically USELESS!” She sent a glare at the boy.

“Please, both of you need to stop whining, at least you are seen as the good guys!” A man said, with short brown hair. “I have my child-hood turned into a war, and then I get to look like the bad-guy because apparently this story needs one!”

“Hey do you think I want to fight you!” the boy yelled, “Its not my fault the authoress needs someone for me to fight, I want a normal life!”

“At least you get fan girls!”

“They not always a good…” The boy said before getting cut off by the side-door of the stage slamming shut.

All three of them turned to the boy who had just slammed it, he had medium-length sliver hair, and his cloths looks ruffled, and his was breathing fast.

“What happened to you!”

“F…f…f…fanf…fan…fan girls…” was the silver haired boys replied, as he held the door shut with his body.

The blond boy, and the man quickly ran, grabbed a bench and put it at the door, before the silver haired boy sat down on it, sighing. They could still here the fan girls banging on he door trying to break it down.

“Fan girls that bad eh?”

“Yes, why did that authoress have to make me so attractive, give me such a sad story, why do I have to have thousands of screaming teenage girls chasing after me!” the silver haired teen complained.

“I don’t know, but it seems we all have our problems with her,” The girls said.

“Yeah, so?” All three males replied.

“So… why don’t we gang up on her?”

“Good idea!”

That was when they heard the laughter from the back of the stage. They all turned around to see a long haired brunette girl sitting on the table.

“Think you can defeat me?” she said, standing up, “Please, I created you.”

The three males in the room looked at each other before nodding.

“I mean, seriously I could kill all of you with a few words,” the authoress said, before the three males grabbed her.

“Quickly open the door!” the blond said. The girl nodded before quickly moving the bench from the door and opening it.

The three males through the authoress out the door before slamming it shut and moving the bench back in front of it.

“Finally!” All four of them yelled, before walking to the other side of the stage and exiting, going to a normal life that the authoress would of never let them have.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!