Zombie House

Zombie House

In the year 3050 lived a Zombie family. The Zombie family lived in a huge mansion for 1000’s of years! Even after they died they still continued to live there. The house was located on an island far from any civilization. No living soul had ever been there. Until a family’s boat run out of fuel and drifted onto this deserted island.

The family floated towards the house in their boat. They saw a figure in the distance standing on the island but then they heard a splash. When they looked back the figure was gone. After that they got to the island and the figure was back. His hair was as thin as straw. His eyes were as black as coal. The figure touched one of the family members and the figure turned to dust!!!!! The next thing they noticed, they saw these people walking up from the water and they were emerging very slowly and they all looked the same as that figure that they had just seen. Before they could move the zombies were fully emerged and ready to attack!!!

The family ran into the house and shut the doors. Like a flash the zombies broke through the doors, holding pitchforks and torches. Without delay the family ran to the basement and tried to lock themselves in. But then they saw a door hidden behind the closet. They pulled the closet against the basement door to try to keep the zombies out. They ran through the hidden door. They didn’t care where it lead to as long as it was away from those zombies.

When they got outside, they were away from the zombies inside the house but not the ones still emerging from the water. The zombies that were emerging from the water started to run at them, flesh dripping off bones and an evil grin on their faces. The family ran back through the hidden door into the basement. Then they saw that the zombies had followed their scent into the corridor that the hidden door led to. So they were cornered by both packs of zombies. The family closed their eyes and prepared to die. Then, just as they were about to die the zombies reached out to grab them and then one by one they turned to dust. Once the family recovered from their shock they turned the haunted house into a ghost train that went back to civilization and they became millionaires.

The End
By Alex Gilbert

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!