Head Fever

On Monday 22nd February three scientists were exploring the African jungle. Their names were Amabe, Bobo and Akani. Other scientists had sent them to the jungle to search for a cure for head fever, a plague started by vultures. They had watched the animals getting sick and now their families were also getting sick.

Suddenly Bob tripped over a cactus and it pricked his skin. Bobo’s head felt much better. Bobo and Akani had an idea. They took all the plants and gave it to the sick animals. The animals felt better.

Amabe said
“This is the cure!” Akani said “This is the cure!” Bobo said “Let’s take this plant back to the town and feed it to everyone.”



The people in the town began to feel better. They were the first people to be cured of the dreaded Head Fever. They began to grow the plants in their gardens like pot plants in case another wave of Head Fever struck.

Amabi, Bobo and Akani became famous millionaires.

By Connor Pentz

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!