Barry The Bear And His Tale.

Hello I’m Barry the talking bear and I live in the jungle, I know it’s out of the ordinary but that’s what I am. If you would like me to know about my story, then read deep into this story.

Well one time I was out with my good friend Terry the tiger and we were playing poker, but then decided it looked like it was getting dark. ACHOO!!!!! Excuse me I start to sneeze when I’m nervous.

Ok back to the story, well we decided to go so we went our own ways, but on my way home KABOOM!!! I fell into a trap, it was much too deep to get out so I panicked and screamed my lungs out, I was so scared and feared for my life. I had to stay there the whole night, I curled up and hoped to survive.

When I woke up I was in a cage and being taken away from my home, what about my wife and kids I thought to myself, will I ever survive? I’m not sure… when the car stopped they got out a gun and put a tranquilizer dart in it, I started to roar. I was scared but then the man pulled the trigger and I fell into a deep sleep…

When I woke up I was with all these strange animals, I even think I saw a wombat with wings! I think I was in an experiment room… I was now terrified! I was dragged into a room with my good friend Terry the tiger and luckily we saw a laser which we thought might have been used to harm us. We dodged and dodged til the poachers or experiment people could laser no more. YAY!!! We both roared in happiness.

When we got back to our room we celebrated by trying to find a way out of this trap. We pressed every book on the bookshelf but one, so we quickly ran over to it and pressed it together. Suddenly the fire roaring in the fire place went out. We thought it must have been a secret passageway so Terry went first and then I followed, we eventually escaped! It was a miracle! We followed the tyre tracks home, my wife was so happy to see me. There was a wonderful dinner waiting for me, it was a delicious pot roast just out of the oven. So we all sat down and had a lovely dinner together and I never saw those mean poachers again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!