Race To The Red Ruby.

One dark stormy night eight men and one woman went on a scary adventure to discover the Red Ruby, the most famous Ruby in the universe. The only problem was that they had to go through the Bermuda Triangle, people went in but never came out! So they set sail and halfway they came to the Bermuda Triangle. They tried to get out but there were too many huge waves. Jack screamed at the top of his lungs, “MAN OVER BOARED!” Sam roared, “Get the ropes quick quick quick”! “Jill are you ok?” Sam asked. “Sam look, Red Ruby Island.”

So the eight men and one woman agreed that whoever finds the Red Ruby keeps it. Jill, Jack and Sam were a team; Joe, Bob and Josh were a team; Fred, Anthony and Justin were a team. They split up into their teams to search for the ruby. Jill whispered to Jack and Sam, “Found it, run to the boat!” So they sprinted to the boat as fast as they could with the Red Ruby. The Ruby was as shiny as a polished diamond.

They went back home and Jack thought to himself, “Did we forget something? Who cares we’re rich now!” Jack said to the others, “Let’s go tell Mum about our adventure.”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!