Kingdom Of Sora

On a lush beautiful Island with two boys and one girl, one of the boys was named Sora. He has spiky brown hair and a funny personality that follows light, he is aged 14 and his best friend Raiku has got blue hair and a cool personality. He is the strongest on the island and a girl new to the island is named Kari.

This is a usual day on the island, Sora is being lazy sleeping on the sand but suddenly “wake up you lazy bum”, said Kari “I’m awake, I’m awake”. “But a log dropped you shouldn’t be talking” said Raiku. You’re lazy to”. “Ahhhh so you’ve noticed” said Kari.

Later that night Sora got out of bed and black things popped out of nowhere and Kairi and Raiku were gone, but luckily Sora disappeared into a castle with a weapon, it was shaped like a key. Suddenly the black things popped up again, Sora whacked one and a heart came out, he was confused. He ran into the castle destroying all of the black things along the way.

Finally, Sora made it through the whole way when he saw Kari lying on the ground but she didn’t wake up. He saw Raiku wearing a hula skirt and purple pants and a t-shirt with a heart on it. Then there was a portal. Sora grabbed Kari and took her into it with Raiku. Kari woke up and they were in a snow land. They found there way home and Sora and Raiku were being goof balls every day.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!