The Battel For Squad 13

Bang! There goes’ a bomb “Run, run.” That bullet only just mist me “watch out.” Bang, ah I can’t hear oh no!”
A week ago...
“I can’t believe we survived that attract from the germane” jimmy said. “They’ll be back, let’s just concentrate on practice.” My names josh I’m 19 and I’m in the army. My best friend jimmy is he’s 19 too were both in the same squad and we both like the same things. “Go, go,go” we run out of the truck with our paint ball guns. Were red team the rest yellow 20 on each team paint balls started flying everywhere. “Jimmy watch out” jimmy’s out only 5 people left scratch that make it 2 me and kade only 2 left. Nearly out of ammo only 2 canisters’s left “you’re going down kade.” “Yeah right, you’re going down” Kade jumped out us both get hit “tie” the reef yelled.
Back at camp
“Letters” awesome I think “any for me” “no wait no sorry you could right one” “maybe next week.” “I can’t believe my mum didn’t write a letter to me I think she thinks I’m dead. “Wake up! German’s attacking” everybody jumps up people running around people dressing, me and jimmy are dressed and ready for battle. Then cornel say’s “ stop thought’s who aren’t ready would die, jimmy, josh and kade you get to to miss out on practice dressing the rest stay here”. Later on that day it rained and then stormed the worst we’ve had in ages. The rain and wind was really strong.
In the morning the rain cleared and I felt really good like the day would be a good day. But that wasn’t the case, half way through the day a call came in. The cornel came into the tent and said “the Germans are attacking” “let’s get ready.” Just as he finished his sentence a bomb went off in the mountains people were running around getting dressed that practice payed off. Then everybody ran out off the tent and grabbed there weapons. The Germans came running towards us all another bomb went off blowing Germans and our squad. The Germans leader Rory came around the corner in his hover chair. I and jimmy stayed back.
When Rory got out of his hover chair I and jimmy ran towered Rory. I took out the guards Rory fired but missed us just I thought but he got jimmy no jimmy go get Rory ill be ok. I was filled with anger I ran towards Rory and I shoot at him hitting him 3 times finely he fall’s to the ground “yes” I yell the Germans are retreating we win I run back too jimmy “we win I killed Rory no jimmy answer me jimmy no jimmy.” I stand up I think jimmy should be but we should have been more careful the rest of the survived the attack let out a cheer it’s finely over.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!