Lennerd The Scientist


On the 12th of November 2012 in the United States of America there were two adults who fell in love but when they had their 1st child Lennerd everything changed.
When Lennerd was five he started school and he didn’t make any friends because he kept doing strange stuff like going to the girl’s toilet.
When Lennerd was eight his first father died by an explosion caused by chemicals going everywhere around the house caused by Lennerd and his 2nd father died by killing himself and 3rd father is still alive.
In 2022 he got sent to boarding school by he’s parents and when he was eighteen years old he bought his own house at Antarctica.
In 2030 March 1st Lennerd finished unpacking his stuff for his new home.
He lives in a small apartment that has three floors and his home has four rooms and one is the lounge, bathroom, bedroom and game room and it’s also a science room.
Suddenly Lennerd wakes up and gets out of his Spiderman bed.
Suddenly his phone starts ringing and he turns if off and then his Nintendo Ds Phone started ringing.
“This better be good” said Lennerd and talks on the Ds Phone.
“Hello if you my mother don’t call again or if you someone else call me again in five seconds” and hangs up.
The Ds Phone starts ringing “Hello my name is Lennerd the scientist what do you want” said Lennerd.
“We need you to come to United States at the science lab before a bomb explodes “
“Sorry but I am about to play battlefield6 and I don’t have time”
“Wait! I will give you the original Batman comic”
Lennerd runs to his teleport Device that he created.
He pressed a few buttons on his device and it teleport him to United States at the science lab but before he left he mistaken turned on low gravity in his house.
Lennerd arrived at the science lab and heard a bomb sound that was about to explode. Lennerd ran down the hallway and sees the bomb in a small room and he starts to disarm the bomb.

The clock on the bomb gets closer to zero but Lennerd keeps trying to disarm the bomb.
Lennerd stops the bomb from exploding then a scientist comes in and says to Lennerd” Thank you so much here is your award” said the scientist.
Lennerd replied, “It was nothing but I am going to go home now”.
Suddenly a Russian man teleports where Lennerd was and grabbed Lennerd and teleports again.
Lennerd sees that he was on Russian boat that had a Russian flag on top of it.
There are Russians everywhere on the boat there Russian solider that took him here he took Lennerd to the cell.
Lennerd couldn’t escape by being trapped in a cell and a Russian solider was watching Lennerd.
“I remember you” laughed the Russian solider, “You were from my primary school you were such a nerd and you still are” laughed the Russian solider.
The Russian solider started drinking some beer in a glass.
Lennerd pretended to use choke like Darth Vader in Star Wars.
The Russian died from the poisonous beer that he mistaken drank.
Lennerd grabbed the key from the dead Russian solider and unlocked the cell and ran out of the cell.
Lennerd saw war plane on the Russian boat and started run to it.
Lennerd hopped on the war plane and started to get ready for flying.
Lennerd saw war ships everywhere on the ocean heading for China.
Lennerd pressed a red button that made rockets drop from his plane that started to destroy the warships.
The Russians started to escape from the rockets.
Suddenly the plane went into hyperspace that leaded him back to Antarctica.
Lennerd grabbed a parachute and jumped off the plane.
The parachute wasn’t working so he screamed like a girl.
“Help me!” shouted Lennerd.
Lennerd landed on his house and made a hole that was about to hit the ground but the low gravity stopped him from hitting the ground.
Lennerd shouted, “I am alive!”

The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!