Killing Fields

I looked left, right and all around me slowly. My blunt edged sword is dripping the deep red blood of my parent's, relatives, friends and fellows of our province. The blood stained onto my ragged Hakama pants.

I was panting due to the fact that I was really exhausted as I saw a beautiful flower in front of me. It wasn't covered in blood and engulfed by the incinirating flame. It seemed to be flawless and I was amazed as the sorroundings was covered by severe conditions. I plucked the flower from the ground and took it with me because it was somewhat special.

My dark Imbued heart suddenly made the flower shrimple in my hands like a leaf in the Autumn and its remains flew out of my hands and fades away slowly through the trascending breeze. That flower had meant something to me but I had shrimpled out of my hands and it dissapeared. I sat down empty in the inside, bringing back the horrible memories of the past killings and how it would have changed if they were alive. I am locked in a world of Darkness and despair.

I fell so deep that I felt that my heart is no longer beating. I wished that I could repent to all I have killed and tell them I was a really cruel person. I'll Just have to wait and see on what happens next...

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!