Leo's First Christmas

There is only one day until Christmas and Leo the dog is very excited because this will be his first Christmas! His owner has already put up all the Christmas decorations.
Today is Christmas eve and Leo's owner is at a Christmas party. Leo has to stay inside while she is gone. Leo has decided to clean up the house for his owner.
So Leo got started. First he picked up all the mess with his mouth and put it in the basement. He put everything in there because Leo's owner hardly ever goes in there.
When he was done he was very tired. So Leo decided to have a little sleep. He went and lie down in his basket and fell asleep. Just then Leo heard a noise, his owner was home.
Leo looked at his owners face and it looked surprised. "I wonder who cleaned my house while I was gone?" Leo's owner said. Leo barked. His owner knows who did it, LEO DID! "Good boy" Leo's owner said to him as she was patting him.
It was soon night time and Leo was fast asleep dreaming about all the happiness Christmas time had brought so far. Just then, Leo woke up because he heard a noise. He looked around and saw Santa putting presents under the Christmas tree.
Leo decided not to bark, otherwise his owner might wake up and see Santa! Leo pretended to be asleep and soon after that, Santa was gone. The morning soon came and the sun was shining bright, it was Christmas day!
Leo's owner came out of her bedroom and looked under the Christmas tree and saw all the presents. She put all the presents in front of her except one. She gave that one to Leo! Leo ripped it open and it was the thing he had always wanted, a new doggy bed!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!