Gary On The Run


Gary On The Run



Chapter 1
One fine day Gary and his friends went to see the car parade. “It will be a 45 minute drive” said Shellson his dad. “I’l be able to handle it” Gary and all of his friends said together. Off they went to the car parade. “This should be fun” Harry said. Harry’s Gary’s best friend. When they got there they entered a pie eating contest. Gary got a record breaking time of 2.284 seconds because he loves meat pie.


“What’s my prize”! Gary asked urgently. “Another meat pie,but this one is a chunky beef pie” said the manager. “Cool, can I have a sticker”. said Gary? “O.K” said the manager. “Choose one”.

Chapter 2
Shellson had a idea to go to the killer ferris wheel which got all the boy’s attention. “Let’s go” Gary Shouted. “Let’s have some fun”. They saw a sign that said it goes 350KM PER HOUR AND IS 70 METRES TALL.

It flipped everybody into the sky but they luckily landed on the trampolines. “OUCH” they all groaned. Luckily Harry wasn’t to badly injured so he entered a 100m kart race. He got a kart with red flames and blue stars. Suddenly the umpire said READY ,SET,GO!


Chapter 3
Harry got a record of 9.297 with a previous record of 9.796. Harry’s time was quicker than Usain Bolt running a 100m sprint. Harry won but crashed while he did his victory lap.

It was 5:00pm which was time to go home. “NOooooo” Gary pleaded. “Can we stay a tiny bit longer? “NO” said Shellson. They were all in the car for the 45 minute drive home.
THE END.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!