Jasper And The Mysterious Case

By Elicia Carter.Started 26/3/2010.
CHAPTER ONE
The finding
One day there lived a 21 year women called Sanithla and she had a 12 year old son called Jasper he loved to explore and be mischievous but his mum hatted mischievous and people how like exploring to.A few days latter Jasper was be a little bit naughty but his horrible mother had know idea about it at all,because she was out shopping.So Jasper went into his mum’s room and strangely went in his mum’s closet and saw a chest it said something on it but it was in different than normal writing it loked like this and it meant ‘Any one that reads this could have a destiny that could be of, unimaginable danger,’The writing looked like this.


Any one that reads this coud have a unimaginable danger. That is what it said but it said it really strange writting because it was in pitchers that he could not read.After he opened the chest he saw crystals in the chest but there was one crystal that was purple he picked it up and put it in his pocket but than his mum got home unfortunately he did not know he closed that strange chest and was about to stand up but than Sinithla got up stairs and went into here room and she saw Jasper getting out of his closet and got furious and pushed him out of the way and saw the chest moved. Jasper gasped ,his mother yelled at him and said while she was yelling, ‘I HATE YOU I HTE YOU SO MUCH!!!!YOU ARE GROUNDED FOR LIFE YOU ONLY GO OUT THAT DOOR WHEN YOUR GOING TO SCHOOL’.So the next day just before he got to school he shone the crystal remembered the crystal in his pocket and took it out and looked at it in the sun light and than he disappeared into thin air his mother went out side to go to school with Jasper and than Jasper was gone she screamed.

And he was never never ever seen again. People say he died, some say the gods took him to a better place and some say he vanished because he was horrible.Like i told know one knows.

By Elicia Joanne Carter
?The End?

This Story is written for a special person my papa who lived in spain he died so this story is for him.
So that is why i write it for my papa i miss you papa.


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!