Lea The Scary One

Lea the scary One

One stormy day when I was a teenager I was alone. My mum and dad were dead.
I live in a shed next to a grave yard. I only just moved in it is my first day of high school. I am 567 years old . I walked to a bus stop there were spider webs all over the bus stop I loved it here. I waited impatiently.
Until the bus came it was leaking oil at the back of the bus.
The bus was really slow it was a double decker bus.
It was rusty and old. The bus driver was old and wrinkely and really fat
The bus stopped I waited for 10 seconds. It started Raining I ran to the bus and slipped on the step, every body laughed. I started limping through the hallway of the bus every body stared at me like they haven’t seen a person like this before. I saw a seat that had nobody there, I sat in it. I looked outside it was misty. It was still raining it rained all sorts of things. It was wierd. This town is scary I said to myself. Everybody was weird on the bus even out side I started to get bored except I saw this school which looked really cool it had spiders worms and fly’s but the bus went past that school, people were whispering about me. I know because they were saying my name out loud I don’t know why. Then the bus stopped, the school looked beautiful it was like the other one. I ran out side and pushed every body out of the way I put my hand on the door I held it firmly and turned it slowly, I was sweating I opened the door and……
It was ugly they had nice paintings but they looked ugly to me with pink walls ,I hate pink, I like black and brown I felt dizzy and I fainted. I heard people saying wait up. I ran away, it was one of those weird people I ran and something woke me. I said it was just a dream then I ran out of the school and onto the road and to my shed and started packing. I was scared I packed all of my spiders and clothes and headed of to the airport and paid my money. I hopped onto a plane and flew all over the world to Italy to live with my grandma and I ran onto the streets, I got lost. Then I remembered that her house is at Rome, that is a city and I flew to Rome and I ran out of the airport and onto the streets and I saw her riding in her wheel chair. I said hello she was surprised to see me I said. I wanted to live with her she said yes so we lived happily ever after the end.



Sophie Floyd
Yr 5
Age 10
736 Moorialup Rd via Mt Barker 6324

South Stirling Primary School

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!