Santa & The 8 Reindeer’s

Once upon a Christmas night, there lived 8 reindeer’s, one was called Rudolph, all the other reindeer’s teased him & call him name’s but one night Santa saw a very shiny light it was Rudolph’s nose, & asked him what was the problem?
Rudolph told him the problem, & after a little while, Santa spoke to the reindeer’s. Santa said "say sorry to Rudolph" so the reindeer’s said sorry to Rudolph.
Then the next day Santa was sad so then the reindeer’s asked what was the problem so then Santa told them the problem, the problem was he has lost his sleigh so they looked for it & they had to look for it before Christmas luckily they found it.
On Friday it was Christmas & all the kids were sleeping, while Santa was giving the toy’s he saw a child awake but there was no choice, he just had to go there, but when he went there the child was sleeping & it was her little sister so her little sister screamed as loud as she could & woke everybody up so Santa put all his present’s under the Christmas tree & went back home.
When he went home nobody was there & forgot it was his birthday so he thought his friends were hiding so he looked for them so he could get all his presents so off he went & found all of his gift’s, instead of his friends. He kept looking but first he opened his gifts and inside of his gifts were all of his friends so he laughed “ho ho ho ho”.
Then they had cake, & got the real presents. At last Christmas was saved.
Santa gave Rudolph a present, it was snake’s and ladders , he asked his friend’s to join him but all of his friend’s were sad because Santa didn’t give them their presents. Lastly, Santa gave them the presents and they were all happy so they played with their gifts.
The next day a robber stole the reindeers’ gift’s so Santa caught him!
The next day, Santa and the reindeers dug a hole in the snow. Santa saw a box so they brought it back but Santa needed to go to Mr’s claw’s birthday so Santa told all the reindeers not to open it yet. He told them they could open it when he comes back but the reindeers didn’t listen to Santa so they opened it. Inside there were lots of big jewellery, when Santa came back Santa was very disappointed at them. Santa didn’t mind because he got treats from the party and he ate it all and he ate cake and played games.
The next day a reindeer called Madeleine was pregnant so they went to the doctor. Santa was very happy for Madeleine because it was a boy reindeer and another addition to the big family.

THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!