Emmas Story

“Drip drop” a wet, slimy and disgusting thing dribbled on to Emma’s pyjama pants. It was simba. Simba is Emma’s dog and this was his ‘kind’ way of saying good morning! Emma Johnson is an 11 yr old girl who loves to solve thing she calls her self the super solver!!!There’s only one bad thing about her, she’s very forget full. No matter how hard she tries she never remembers and unfortunately this can lead her to terrible trouble.
Hurrying down the stairs Emma grabbed her bag a dived into the car. “by sweetie” Emma’s mum yelled out the window while dropping her off but as usual Emma was not listening, but today she was listening at a group of girls walking past and all of a sudden as soon as they saw Emma the started laughing and pointing at her from across the car park Emma tried to look away but she was trying to listen in on their conversation.
Ding Dong!!! The bell went. In class time, Mrs O’manna was going on and on about living life “so class, from yesterday” she explained” a very famous writer Robert Lynd said, half of our difficulties are imaginary and if we keep quiet about them, they will disappear.” Mrs O’Manna says she was really touched with this quote. But me, well I didn’t really get it. Emma usually goes of to dreamtime land and so the teacher has to tell her “Lunch time Emma.”
At lunch Emma was distracted by her best friend Mandy’s Emma’s best friends soft and crunchy Mars bar slice. Mandy snapped her finger in front of Emma’s eyes while saying “hello”.
Emma told Mandy that this morning some girls passed me laughing and giggling at me. When Emma finished her story Mandy said” it alright maybe the weren’t looking at you” that made Emma feel allot better, but then.... she saw a little boy who was giving her an angry and vagrant look. Emma thought could he also be looking at me for the same reason as the girls were??
That afternoon, Emma came home very sad and angry. It was almost like the worst week of her life. They were no one she could talk to about it. So she decided to tell her dog Simba.”hey boy “she tried to make him calm. “For the last few days I have been being bullied, laughed at and given looks at. And I don’t know why??” her dog started drifting of so Emma decided to get to the bottom of this issue herself. So she got a pen and paper and wrote all the possible reasons:
1. The funny bag she has
2. She gets grubby after her apples.
3. She acts like she knows it all for the past days.
4. Her freckles....
Then she suddenly thought that this could have been because, last week Mandy and her gave every one the test answer for the quiz in Mr. bates class, and they may have been wrong! This explains everything. So the next day Emma decided to say sorry to everyone, the teacher were very disappointed in her but they let her because she mad up very well.
The end







FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!