Sam The Clumsy Penguin

On the other side of the world there lived penguins. There were fluffy ones, smooth ones, nice ones, and mean ones.
Well, anyway, there was a very clumsy one. He was only a baby and his name was Sam.
He was clumsy at walking, driving to school, swimming, looking where he was going. Sometimes the police penguin had to come.
The reason I think he was so clumsy at walking, was that he was so good at flying.
That night, Sam had a good dream. It was about how he saved the world, and he became a hero who wasn't clumsy at all.
Something woke Sam up. He slowly looked out the window and saw something falling.
"What is it?" he said. He could hear penguins yelling "Help! The sky is falling!" He realised he must do something. He ran outside, he looked at the penguin yelling out, "Do something! Someone help please!"
So Sam flew up and caught the sky.

by Lizzie.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!