Knowing Little

Once upon a time there lived a strange girl with messy hair and wild green eyes. This girl was no ordinary girl, however little did she know. One evening the strange young woman lurked aimlessly through the forest, riding her dappled grey horse. Crystal like water droplets fell from the empty sky, through the misty forest haze before shattering. She booted the horse forward, her brunette ringlets stretched, twisting around the cool breeze. Murmurs rose behind her, shouts. She forced the horse east, stirring the moist soil underneath. Beautiful vast wings spread from the mares back, as it reared high into the fog. The girl laughed deep in her chest, clutching a stone to her heart as the horse lunged into the forest atmosphere. Inhaling her last breath, she knew without doubts what would become of her, what would happen next, she was no longer knowing little. The voices grew weaker as they plunged higher, never to return again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!