Rainbow Snake


Rainbow Snake
Once there was a man called Jack. He always looked out of the window and saw those beautiful mountains. One day he said “tomorrow I will climb those beautiful mountains”. The next day he packed his bags and got ready for the long climb. When he got on top of the mountain it was in the middle of the day. He sighed” I need a rest”. While Jack was still napping he felt something in his pants. Jack awoke with a fright. He looked in his pants. In a second he jumped up shook himself all around his bag. A snake crawled out of Jack’s pants. The snake was beautiful it had red, blue, yellow, orange, purple, pink and all the rainbow colours you could think of. When Jack looked at the snake carefully the snake started to talk. Jack suddenly flew up in the air and landed on his feet. He screamed “A snake that’s talking, rainbow coloured and looking at me. I must be dreaming”. The snake said” Don’t be scared I am only a snake and my name is rainbow snake and I really like you can I live with you”? “Ok” said Jake. Rainbow snake lived for years with Jack. He even helped washing dishes and he even sleep in the same bed as Jack does. They lived happily ever after.


René Naudé
Age 8
Year 4
949 Syred Road
Takalarup
via Mount Barker
6324
South Stirling Primary School









FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!