Olima And The Big Problem

Hi, my name is Olima and I’m from a planet called Gona. It has big, spooky, and lumpy black rocks that are very hard. Sometimes I even fall over them. One day I saw a very bright thing. It looked unusual to me so I said to my friends “Can you please build me a ship?”
“Sure” said Donkey. Donkey is a short stick and Diddy Kong is a fat stick and Donkey and Diddy Kong are brothers.
The next day the big, black off-roader was built. I said “Thankyou. Do you want to come with me Donkey and Diddy Kong?” They both said “Yes”.
So off we went in our big black off-roader. “3-2-1- Blast-off!” I shouted and then “wheeeeeee” I whispered.
We landed on the mysterious planet. People were calling out “alien”, I said it too. Some people stopped and others were still doing it. The atmosphere was different to Gona’s, and that’s why I got a bit sick and ranches started to grow out of my head. My alien friends were fine, but I wasn’t. I saw a lot of junk around me, so I slowly picked up some of the junk. I went faster and faster, and two hours later it was all gone. “Bye!” I said “Blast-off!”
When we got back to Gona I opened the door of the off-roader but all of the junk fell out. “Oh dear” I said to myself. So I picked it up again, but then I thought of a different way to get rid of it. The off-roader runs on anything… “Whoa!” I shouted in happiness.
“What?” said Diddy Kong. “I can put all of the junk in the fuel tank for the off-roader” I said in happiness.
“Cccccccc” went the fuel tank. “The rubbish is now all gone.”
I yawned. “Let’s go to bed Donkey and Diddy Kong” I said quietly to them.
“Aaaaa” Donkey yawned.
BANG! I quickly jumped under my big bed. “Hello, son” Dad said in happiness, “What is that space ship out there?”
“It’s my off-roader!” I said. “Back to bed, Olima!” Dad said. “Goodnight, Dad” I said.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!