Last Memory, Last Breath...

I walked and walked along the lonely shoreline in silence as I let the darkness of the night wash over me. It had been too long since the last time I was alone and I intended to keep it this way. I knew there was only one way to do so.
The cliffs seemed to stretch on forever and ever and time was running short. I feared I would not reach then before dawn broke over the horizon. As I approached my destination, I said my final prayer. It was my last hour on earth so i had to say my last thoughts before I was no more.
My fears I had left behind would haunt me in the afterlife, I knew it. But as long as this was what was best for this world and everyone in it, I would continue until it ended.
The ground at the bottom was dangerously far away. Perfect. As the wind flew through my hair, I was falling silently with tears gushing down my face. Not a single sound escaped my lips. The world needed no memory of my last moments of living...

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!