Zoom!


I walked up the stairs and got into bed. I waited till it was dark and pulled out the game I got for my birthday, I opened the lid and looked at the game board.
I heard mum walk up the stairs, I jumped back into bed and fell asleep. This funny feeling came over me like I was being sucked into my dream I landed on this weird game board and that was when I recognized it,” its the one I got for my birthday” I yelled. I heard this noise like the ones you hear in horror movies it said ‘You have 3 days to finish the game”

Now I was worried I found 2 dice and rolled them I got an 8 then a statue moved eight spaces I heard a ding and the other statue moved six spaces. After about 2 hours of playing the sun was going down and I was tired. I got all the sticks I could find and got 2 man sized leaves and made a tent. I laid on the ground and went to sleep.

In the morning I got up and went to the game and couldn’t find the dice I looked around but couldn’t find them. The sun was going and I was still looking “I need to find the dice or I can’t finish the game!” I ran to the forest and looked around I lost. I walked a bit further and saw this fuzz ball jumping around. “Have you seen a pair of dice” I asked “me sear don’t know” “can you help me look for them” ”k on one
Condition you do everysing I say” “ok whatever”. He jumped down from the tree and said” I’m zoom” “I’m Jazz”

While we were walking through the forest I started yawning” Zoom I’m getting tired we need to stop””lookie ill build a tree house ‘but that’ll take all night “no it wont trust me”. He ran off and when he came back he’d built a tree house.

I opened my eyes in shock” AHHHHHH” “whatie what what?’ “We’re in Canada” “na we’re in the ice age, the worlds are changing because you have finish the game today!’ “Well we better get a move on”. As we were walking I saw this black and white thing “the Dice!” I yelled. I ran up to them but 1 had fallen off the cliff!
‘Zoom do me a favor and go get the dice that fell of the cliff” I cried “sure ’ and with that he dived over the edge, I ran up to the dice and grabbed it. Where’s zoom he’s been gone for ages I thought. In the distance I saw this fuzz ball caring dice “ Zoom” I called I ran up to him and gave him a big hug he gave me the dice and the worlds started changing again and we landed on the game! I rolled the dice and got a 5 “yes I’ve finished the game” I started doing a silly dance. My statue moved 5 places and the worlds started changing I ran up to zoom and gave him a big hug” zoom come with me “no I have to stay” second later I landed on my bed room floor and mum came running in “what happened” “ just a crazy dream!”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!