Undercover Piggy

Once in a muddy jungle at 100 Million B.C there was an Under cover Piggy. He was having a fabulous time. Until his Mummy got PIG NAPPED. The next day he head out. To go look for his Mummy. He went down into the deep dark forest. It was glooming dark, he couldn’t see a thing. He found a big rock and stayed their for the night.
The next day under cover piggy put on his super cool glasses. He said ‘Here I come Mummy’, so he set of. It was Watery, slimy and gooey down there piggy was scared so he remembered a rock drawing. He Imagined he was INDIANA PIGGY. So his nick name helped and his glasses. He felt like a hero again. When he was walking he started to SINK! ‘Quick mud No’ he screamed, he ran, ran, ran, ran, ran until finally straight up a tree!!! He was not that scared at heights. So he felt a little happy and safe. The next day he saw a pond so he jumped from the half-way mark of the tree and straight into the pond, it was nice and warm. He popped right out and saw an apple tree so he ate one. It was scrumbcuis, you could see the apple Disappearing. Piggy didn’t care so he went looking for his mummy.

But before he got to, he got AMBUSHED by evil butterflies & flying elephants! Piggy was terrified. The elephants shot nuts at him. He thought he was going to be eaten. Because the butterflies had huge teeth. Piggy was so tired so he watched out and thought of a plan. He was thinking and thinking he had an idea but then a butterfly charged at him. He kicked as hard as he could he jumped on a elephant and flew away and controlled it like a plane thingy. He was riding back home and thought he would have to live with out his mummy.

UNTIL he saw something stuck in a tree he didn’t know who it was but when he got closer to the ground he yelled ‘’MUMMY’’ and pulled her out of the tree he was so happy he found his Mummy. They went back home and let the elephant go and had a hot mud bath, and lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!