Kimy The Dragon

Kimy was a small dragon. She gleamed a beautiful gold. She had long claws and was very friendly. Kimy and her friend, Robington, lived in a cave close to a cliff. The cave was lit by small colored lanterns that glowed like glow worms in fact they were glow worms in little jars hanging from the roof. Many years latter stones crashed down and blocked the exit. There was no hope and no way out. Kimy and Robington started digging as fast as they could through the rocks. Suddenly ‘Boom!’ ‘Bang!’, the rocks fell of the mouth of the cave and a huge wedged shape head with gleaming red eyes snapped at Kimy and Robington. The great beast slashed at them with sharp teeth, as sharp as knives. The wedge shaped head backed out of the cave, and a huge paw emerged, with claws sharper than knives and tore down the walls of the cave. Kimy and Robington just managed to escape. As they ran, the head turned and faced them,. The slits in the beats’ eyes followed them. When they got further away from the massive dragon, it opened its mouth and a flame hissed out of the beasts’ mouth. The two friends hid behind a large tree. Robington had a nice tanned back. As the two watched the beast, they were very tired from running. Suddenly, Kimy flew up to a cliff, with Robington close behind. The dragon followed as well. When they reached the top, they were all about to collapse, even the dragon was having trouble standing. Kimy saw a long rope dangaling off the cliff. As the dragon could not move, Kimy flew over to the rope and tugged at it. Tugging with all her might Kimy got the rope and flew back over to the dragon and tangled the rope around the dragon’s feet and then she flew over to a tree close by and tangled the rope in the tree and flew back over to Robington and fell asleep. The dragon got up before Kimy and Robington. The dragon slowly walked over to Kimy and her friend. The Strechy rope tugged and propelled the dragon into the sea on the other side of the cliff and was never seen again. The two friends lived happily ever after! The end. No one got hurt during this story!!
?By Madison Jane ?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!