Killer On The Loose

One stormy night, Hailey and Drew were having a sleep over and Marcia had come to play as well. They were having so much fun. They played games like murder in the dark and killer on the loose. Then the radio turned on for some reason. The man on the radio said "Killer on the loose, killer on the loose don't go outside tonight". The girls took no notice and carried on playing. Marcia had to walk home. As she was walking home she heard a voice say "Killer on the loose, killer on the loose". She started to run while looking back feeling scared.
The next morning Hailey and Drew went to see if Marcia got home safely. They knocked on the door and Marcia’s Mum answered and said "Hello girls Marcia didn't come home last night" then closed the door. Hailey and Drew were worried and started to walk back to Drew’s house. But something made them stop. It was a letter on the ground so they picked it up and started to read. It said Killer on the loose, killer on the loose; you will never see your friend again. The words scared them so much that they ran as fast as they could back to Drew’s house to find her mum. But Drew’s mum was nowhere to be found they looked everywhere. Hailey ran to the front door to see if Drew’s mum was outside but as she reached the door another letter was stuck to the door. The letter said killer on the loose, killer on the loose; I'm in the house. So Drew and Hailey called the police and the police came to take a look. Then the police heard a scream. Drew turned round and Hailey was gone. Drew ran to her room and closed the door then pushed her face into her pillow not knowing that the killer was there. She heard a noise and looked up to see a man in a mask coming towards her. Absolutely terrified Drew Screamed and kicked as hard as she could. As the killer bent down to grab her she kicked the killers mask off. To her surprise she saw that it was her older brother. He was playing a prank on her. She shouted at him to tell her where everybody was. He just laughed at her. Suddenly a banging noise was heard on the ceiling and Drew knew where to look. So she climbed into the attic and saw her Mum, Marcia and Hailey all sitting there. Drew was so relieved that they were ok. They all decided to teach Ryan a lesson by leaving him in the attic all tied up.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!