Magic's New Life

Hannah Robinson Aged 9
PO Box 227
Glencoe SA 5291
Year 4BV
St Martin’s Lutheran College, Mount Gambier


Magic's New Life



In a very pleasant garden there once was a very beautiful pony. She had a very happy owner. Her owner was called Ashley. Ashley loved her pony more than she loved herself. Ashley new that there was something magical about her pony and there was. She just didn’t know about it.

Ashley found the pony in the woods about two months ago. Ashley called her pony ‘Magic’. Magic is a very shiny white colour. Wherever Magic went with Ashley, Magic would shine.

Magic`s real name is Snow Stem. Snow Stem was born in a magical castle up in the clouds. Snow Stem was walking around in the garden and Ashley appeared. Snow Stem knew that Ashley would care and look after her. The night that Ashley found Snow Stem she went up into the clouds and told her master what happened and her master said that she could stay with Ashley. Her master also said that she could only trust her. Snow Stem`s master also said that if Ashley wanted to call you a different name from Snow Stem then you need to follow her with that name.

One Friday night it was a very scary night, there was thunder and lightning strikes and trees were falling down and making a big racket. Then Magic heard footsteps coming from the back of the stables. It turned out to be Ashley and her parents. They had come because Ashley was worried about Magic and Ashley could not sleep. They nicely slept with Magic for the whole night.

Ashley kindly placed Magic`s rug over her and Ashley put her head on Magic's tummy. They laid there for the whole thundery, stormy and scary night. Ashley and Magic were scared all night. But that`s why Ashley`s Mum and Dad were there to keep them company for the night.

Then morning finely came and the family was soooooooooo tired even Magic was tired and the garden was a mess. The family including Magic decided to go back to sleep. Ashley dreamt of ponies.

It was the afternoon when they woke up. They felt quite hungry so they decided to have their lunch (Well to them it was breakfast). So Ashley feed Magic some hay and then she went inside and had some lunch. Ashley came out and hugged Magic, she then road magic around the paddocks until dark.

So from that day on they all lived happily ever after.

The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!