Leroy The Lizard

Once upon a time there was a lizard called Leroy. Leroy had a friend called Lizzie. Now one day Leroy wanted to go into the forest with Lizzie .So they packed their backpacks and set off into the forest. After a while Lizzie saw a bird. It was tweeting like crazy saying ‘the Lizard king, tweet, is in trouble! Tweet! Hurry, tweet tweet!!!’

Lizzie and Leroy rushed towards the Lizard Palace in the heart of the forest. Along the way, they met an elf saying ‘the king is in trouble, the king is in trouble!’. So Leroy, Lizzie and the elf set off again to the Lizard Palace. Finally they got there and the villains were fighting the king’s army. So the elf used an ultra huge machine gun and Lizzie had her laser lipstick and Leroy had a super powered sword. They fought and defeated the villains and won the battle. Surprisingly the king asked if they would be the new royal family! YAY! They lived happily ever after!
THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!