Zola's Story

Once upon a time a dog called Zola got enchanted. A good witch gave Zola magical powers like super strength, running faster then a cheetah, flying, invisibility, being able to move stuff with her eyes, making them fly and could speak English. She was an orphan dog so she had no owner.

Then one day a man who owned the RSPCA caught her and took her away. Soon she wast sold to a lovely family called the crough-Heatons she was so excited. So she jumped around and licked everyone and went to her new home. She started to run normally and when everyone else went up stairs except for Ella, Zola started to talk to her. “You can speak!” Ella asked. “And how did you get super powers?”

“I got enchanted by a good witch and now I have super strength, running as fast as a racing car at full speed, flying, invisibility, being able by to move stuff with my eyes, making them fly and I can speak English,” answered Zola.

“See,” said Zola when she started to run at full speed and she was a blur. As soon as she finished running she rose up in the sky and began to fly and while she was up there, she turned invisible. When she came down she turned visible again and then told Ella to sit on her back so she did and Zola started to run at top speed.
"Awesome!" Ella shouted. When Ella hopped off Zola’s back she made a tree branch move just staring at it for a while. Even Ella couldn’t pick it up since it was so heavy.

Whenever Ella scared her she started to sprint around the house and she lived happily ever after at her new home.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!