Visiting Doc Hippo

Chapter 1

On Tuesday I went to Doctor Hippe. My name is Harry. I'm going to Doctor Hippo because I'm feeling a bit sick. So I'm staying in bed and not going to school and I'm not allowed to go to the park at all, which is sad and I have to drink chicken soup which is disgusting.

Chapter 2

It all happened on Monday, I was smelling some flowers in the garden and then I had numbers and letters all over me and I screamed for help: "MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMM"!
I screamed. Mum said I have to go to Doc Hippo.

Chapter 3

I went driving to Doc Hippo. First doctor Hippo checked my tongue, it was fine.
Next he checked my eye, but nothing was wrong. Finally he checked my brain and said "he is awfully smart". But mum said "he doesn't even know what one plus one is". Doctor Hippo said "Very strange". He looked at every book that he had but couldn't find the name of Harry's condition. So he looked on the computer and found the name of the sickness. It was called smartitis. It was kind of good for school work but it might be too strong for him. Come back tomorrow and I'll have the cure.

Chapter 4

We drove back to Doctor Hippo and he gave us the cure but it was disgusting. I ran away and mum chased me: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH"!
She caught me, I drank it and got better.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!