Camille And The Shark

One beautiful sunny day, a girl called Camille went to the beach and started to swim in the ocean. The water was cold, the breeze was refreshing and she was having a great time. Suddenly, she noticed that she was swimming in extremely deep water. Camille laughed to herself and started singing her favourite song, "Deep, deep, deep, deep water", until she realised that she was truly in very deep water. It was a serious situation.

Camille heard a splash nearby and spotted a seahorse floating around her. Then, she felt a tickling on her foot and was surprised to see the tentacle of an octopus. At first, Camille felt scared but she soon realised that they were friendly sea creatures, especially when they started singing her song about deep water with her. Camille played for hours with the seahorse, the octopus and lots of new fish friends.

Just as the sun was setting on the blue-green horizon, something very alarming happened. In a big cave, they saw a shadow coming out. It was a shark! "Yikes!", screamed Camille. The shark started to chase them and Camille rode on the seahorse's back all the way until they got to the seahorse's castle. The octopus followed behind them. Camille felt safe and with friends. Later, the fish found them and they played in the seahorse's castle until dinner time. The seahorse then swam through the ocean over great distances to take Camille back to the shore. What an exciting summer's day!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!