Ramy's Super Pants

“Where are my Super UNDERPANTS!!!” screamed Ramy the orangutan, as he woke one summer morning. Of course, they were where they always were, on his cute, cuddly irresistible, furry, head.

Ramy loved his Super Underpants, as he thought they gave him super powers. All he had to do was click three times then say which power he wanted then say “Wish, wish, wish, underpants.”

Ramy thought he should be King of the island of Jibididoo, as he used the power of the Super Underpants to help whenever there was a problem on the island. He also felt that they made him look like a real super hero.

One day he was whistling while he walked through the jungle seeing if he could help anyone, when BOOM!!! a massive bolder landed on his tail. The other animals walking through the jungle offered to lend a hand but as he thought he was invincible he said no.

Later on Mr Elephant walked past and also offered to give a hand. Mr Elephant spoke in his low thundery voice “Do you need a hand, you look like you’re having troubles?”

“No, I can do it myself.”

“Are you sure you don’t want my help? I could use my strength to lift that gigantic boulder off your tail.” bellowed Mr Elephant.

“I’ve already told you I don’t need any help.”

“Ok then but you might want to hurry cause the circulation in your tail is getting pretty intense, it can fall of ya know.”

“I know but it won’t because I’m going to use the power of the Super Underpants, watch.” He then clicked his fingers three times and said, “Slime, wish, wish, wish, underpants.”

Whist Ramy was moving around like slim, Mr Elephant lifted up the bolder until Ramy had ‘slimed’ his way out and then gently lowered it to the ground. But of course Ramy was so focused on proving that he could do it, he hadn’t noticed what Mr Elephant had done and started gloating as usual. Mr

Elephant had a moment when he thought shouldn’t have helped but then he realised Jibididoo just wouldn’t be the same without Ramy and his Super Underpants.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!