Germ Freak

The fashionista is now on a germ freak! Irina has come across this book which outlines with dedication the areas where germs breed and we have no clue! This book had a big influence on her. Irina is now on an awareness drive, shrieking at everyone who is not conscious about what they are touching. Irina frightened Rick with a big monologue on how germs make a good breeding ground out of his car's dashboard! He was told that the sun heats up the dashboard and triggers the process.

Megan was horrified when Irina told her office desk was more dirty than an average toilet seat! Irina didn't stop at that. The kitchen, the microwave, bathtub, wooden floors, even the ATM keypad, all came under her scathing criticism. When we were hanging out, Irina kept doubting the quality of food and the drinks. Irina made us mad that day, with everyone wanting to dunk in a tub of germs. We are all waiting for this phase to pass off. Just hope it's soon or we'll go crazy.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!