Sarah Saves Earth’s Nature

Once upon a time there lived an alien named Sarah. She had three eyes, four toes, three fingers and four arms. Sarah is a girl. She has three antennas, two legs and she’s twelve years old. She has one friend name Yanya. She’s eleven. Once, Sarah went to Earth. It was extremely beautiful. Sarah went farther and farther and closer and closer. She saw someone cutting down nature. Sarah was disgusted. Sarah went to the person and said “Can you please stop it.” “Okay, sorry for cutting down nature” said the stranger. “Oh, by the way, my name is Zac but they call me Zac Power because there is heaps of Zac Power books” said Zac. Then Sarah got a rubbish bin and started picking up the cut up pieces. Then Sarah said “Zac, go to your house and get some flower seeds and some tree seeds please.” “Okay” said Zac. Soon Zac came back. Sarah said “What took you so long, it has already been half an hour.” Then Sarah started putting seeds in the ground and later trees and flowers started growing. “It worked!” shouted Sarah. When Sarah went back to Pluto, Zac yelled “I love nature Sarah!” “I love you Zac” whispered Sarah and then kissed the window like it was Zac. Back on Earth, Zac said “I love you Sarah.” When Sarah landed on Pluto, she saw Yanya and ran to play till dinner time. Sarah was very happy to be home. Sarah’s idea worked.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!