The

One time there was a boy named Jake he lived in newcastle in New South Wales. He went to school like any ordinary boy had friend like any boy would have but he was different he had the power to help people with sickness and also had the power to help youth off the streets.Every day after school he would with his pocket money buy blankets for the youth on the streets but one day he was riding his bike and sadley got hit by a car he got paralized from his stomach down.He still gave money to the porr and helped sick people and what he got in return was help from the people he helped and also a cheque of 500 dollars and Jack will remember that year for the rest of his life.He grew up to be in the Salvation Army and still he gives blood and health to the sick and money and warmth to the youth on the streets.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!