Vidale

Vidale.
Vidale is cool, Vidale is fun, Vidale is my home.

When we have visitors we like to have a fire and sometimes we like to have a camp oven for tea and for desert we get a long stick and put marshmallows on the end of it and cook them over the fire.

For years we have been in drought and finally we have got some rain, and with that rain our feed can grow tall for our sheep to fatten up so we can sell them and get a lot of money, and us kids get our fair share of money and spend it on stuff.

The river has been dry for a long time, and finally there has been some water come down from Bourke. We thought we were going to have a flood, but we didn't. It ran some creeks and that was fun to watch. The river is very full and we have been catching fish. Without more rain, the river will drop quickly back down to nearly empty again.

Will Bennett

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!