Milly's And Billy's Run Away


It was a bright and sunny morning and Milly and Billy were mowing the lawns. As Milly and Billy were mowing the lawns, they fell into a gigantic hole in the ground. They tried to get out but they couldn’t, so they went for a little walk down the dark tunnel. As they were walking they saw a big laser gun and it could take over the whole world.

One of the men grabbed Milly and dragged her to the laser gun that they were making. Billy was trying to find a way to get Milly back. Then as Billy was walking away he saw a lock that was holding her to the laser gun that they were making. Billy sneaked up to Milly to talk to her; Billy said, “I will get you out of here!” Billy went to try to look for a key. He was looking but he couldn’t find anything that could unlock the lock. Then Milly saw the key in a man’s pocket.


Milly called out for Billy and said, “I no where the key is, it’s in the man’s pocket!” So Billy snuck up and grabbed it, and then he ran up to Milly and tried to unlock her. The man saw him unlocking Milly; they ran as fast as they could to try to catch up to Milly and Billy. Billy eventually unlocked Milly and ran out the hole. Then they told their Dad and he came out and said, “What do you want me to do?” Milly told her father that there was a big hole in the back yard. Her Dad got a shovel and then got some dirt and covered it up with it so no-one else could fall in the hole again and get trapped.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!