Jaden's Disgusting Room!!

Jaden’s Disgusting Room!!!

“AHHH, what is this mess Jaden?!” yelled mum. “It’s my room replied Jaden. “Get it cleaned now!” yelled Mum. Jaden opened the door, and walked inside. “It’s not that bad he thought to himself. There were clothes on the floor, old mouldy sandwiches under his bed, it was filthy. Jaden laid on his bed. He felt something squishy between his toes; he pulled the sheet up above his head, and had a look. “Oh that is where I left my Taco.” He then picked it up and started eating it.

“Mum, can I ring Jack and Kelsey up to see if they want to come over?” asked Jaden. “Have you finished cleaning your room like I asked?” mum asked. “Ahhh…umm... yes” replied Jaden. ”I guess you can then, only for a couple of hours” said mum. “Thanks mum!” yelled Jaden. He ran to the phone and rang up Jack and Kelsey to see if they wanted to come over.

While Jaden went to go get them both, his mum was wondering where the awful smell was coming from. Jaden had left his door open with a nasty 4week old lasagne. His mum opened his door. “EWW, yuck what is that” she said “That’s it I asked that boy once, I am not asking him again, I can’t live with it anymore.” She ran down the stairs and grabbed all the things she needed to clean Jaden’s disgusting room. After she had gotten her stuff she walked back up the stairs with her cleaning stuff, a pair of gloves and a mask to keep the smell out of her nose.

It had taken her a few minutes to get it done, but to her it felt like a year. She heard the boy’s voices coming from down stairs, so she grabbed her stuff and chucked it all into her room. She ran downs stairs to the boys. “Hi boys would you like some afternoon tea?” asked mum. “Yes, thankyou” the 3 of them replied. Jack and Kelsey ran up to Jaden’s room to play Mafia Wars. “WOW…” yelled the 2 boys from up in Jaden’s room. Jaden ran up the stairs, down the hall and into his room.

“Wooh… who did this” Jaden said very concerned “It…it…it is so clean. “Not one speck of dust or anything” said Jack. “And there is no sign or food or bugs hanging around for once. Mum was standing at the door, looking at the 3 boy’s faces in amazed. “Do you like it?” asked mum. “Yes thankyou thankyou thankyou!” yelled Jaden. He ran up to his mum and gave her a big hug. “I hope now when I ask you to clean your room you will do it, straight away said mum. “Yes I will, I promise” replied mum.

So Jaden had learnt his lesson and listened to his mum when she asked him to clean something up, he did it.

THE END!!






By Brittany Wolski

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!