The Perfect Unknown World Of Me

I Remember been given a diary for my birthday I loved the way that you can write all the memoires before you forget it all, all the stories that happened to you before they fade away . That’s what I wanted to be when I grow up to be a journalist a wild journalist to travel around the world and write about them. I imagined myself travelling to each and every country in this world and just never stop writing about peoples not just any peoples but different stories the poor the rich and the mixed. It’s strange the recollections you write and keep.

My father was a sail modeller he loved modelling his sails in a bottle since he was 16 and from that day on he never stopped! My mother never knew about his was passionate for sail modelling. I remember My Father saying to me he was creating something for us it was special and I already knew that they been telling me that since I was one! And he also said that one day all of his sail modelling ships will be mine but I never got the chance to take over!
My mother was teacher at schoolins primary school she loved her job as much as she loved us! She loved everything not matter how bad or ugly it is she still will loved it! She loved my father like he was her body! My mother was strict but I still loved her for who she really is from the inside! My mother always wanted the best for me and she also had a dream of me becoming a teacher like her! She was a fine cooker! But I never got the chance to make her dream come true!

these were the days of my life!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!